Office of the Planning Regulator
The Office of the Planning Regulator (OPR) was established in April 2019 on foot of recommendations made by the Tribunal of Inquiry into Certain Planning Matters and Payments (the Mahon Tribunal).
The OPR’s role is to ensure that local authorities and An Bord Pleanála support and implement Government planning policy.
We also implement planning research, training and public awareness in order to promote the public’s engagement in the planning process and to enhance knowledge and public information about planning in Ireland.
191-193A North Circular Road,
Our Service Providers
- Institute of Public Administration
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- Residential Tenancies Board
- Irish Council for Social Housing
- Housing Agency
- Dublin Region Homeless Executive
- Approved Housing Bodies Regulatory Authority
- Local Government Management Agency
- The Land Development Agency
- Office of the Planning Regulator
|PHP generic session cookie.
|WP GDPR Cookie Consent Preferences
|Google Universal Analytics long-time unique user tracking identifier.
|Google Universal Analytics short-time unique user tracking identifier.