Uisce Éireann and AHBs
No dates are currently scheduled for this listing
On January 11th, the ICSH will host a webinar with Uisce Éireann on topics of interest for approved housing bodies. This webinar will focus particularly on areas of concern for developing AHBs and the issues they need to be aware of to ensure Uisce Éireann connection and other processes run smoothly and don’t delay developments. Topics that will be covered include:
- Pre-Connection Enquires Process
- Connection Application Process
- Design Review Process
- Quality Assurance Process
- First Mover and Temporary Refund Updates
- Self Lay in the Public Road
- Key Messages
- Key Questions to ask as an AHB prior to purchasing a development.
- Open Q&A
This webinar will take place from 10.30am – 12.30pm approximately. It is free to attend but registration is required. Please register at this link.