Ireland Founders Programme
No dates are currently scheduled for this listing
The Chartered Institute of Housing, the professional body for housing in Ireland, has collaborated with the Housing Agency to develop the Ireland Founders Programme focussing on the specific challenges facing the housing sector in Ireland. Through this programme you will have an opportunity to work with senior executives from successful housing organisations on specific challenges such as:
- Organisational transformation and change
- Community and tenant engagement
- Transforming estate management: developing a community sustainability approach
- Using your assets effectively to build for the future
- Preparing your organisation for new finance models
- Strategies for helping you take change forward
- Professionalism, leadership, values and ethics
The programme will allow you to review your own organisation’s unique issues and challenges as you learn from experts, share ideas and challenge perceptions in a supportive environment.
The programme will support you to:
- Challenge and be challenged in your thinking
- Learn best practice
- Generate fresh ideas
- Forming effective plans for immediate implementation
- Achieving desired results in a constructive way
- Enhance your leadership skills
This is an unparalleled opportunity to equip yourself and your organisation with the knowledge and skills you need to thrive. The programme will demonstrate strategies that have been proven in the real world.
The programme will be run across three, two-day residential workshops facilitated by sector experts, running in Dublin on the following dates:
• Thursday 25th – Friday 26th January 2018
• Thursday 22nd – Friday 23rd February 2018
• Thursday 22nd – Friday 23rd March 2018
Further to the workshops the programme will include a written submission on transformational change management plus a professional interview. On successful completion of the programme you will receive Chartered membership of CIH, enabling you to be a key part of the professional body driving change in Ireland.
If you would like to join us please contact Cathy Etchingham on 01 656 4160 or email@example.com to secure your place. The closing date for acceptances is 5 January 2018.
Chartered Institute of Housing
The programme will be run across three, two-day residential workshops
5 January 2018
Key Facts Please contact CIH Ireland for further details on this programme.
(01) 656 4160
Please contact CIH Ireland for further details on this programme.