ICSH and Peninsula Webinar: HR and Employment Law Update for ICSH Members
No dates are currently scheduled for this listing
Employment legislation is constantly evolving, with new laws frequently introduced and existing ones undergoing updates.
To ensure you’re aware of upcoming legislation, how changes affect your business, and how to update your essential employment documents, the ICSH is co-hosting a Virtual Live Event for ICSH members with HR and health & safety consultancy experts Peninsula on Tuesday, September 13th at 11 a.m. Topics to be discussed include:
- Upcoming legislative changes that may affect your business.
- The Statutory Sick Pay Bill and what it means for your business.
- How to review and update essential employment contracts and policies.
- How to communicate key documentation changes to staff.
- Important health & safety documents that protect your business and staff.
This will be an engaging and informative session that you won’t want to miss.
Please submit any questions or particular issues that you would like addressed in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to cover these at the Virtual Live Event.