Housing Data Seminar
No dates are currently scheduled for this listing
This half day housing data seminar is targeted at those who work with or have an interest in housing data.
The seminar will include contributions from a number of key individuals who work with housing data, including:
- George Hussey, DHPLG;
- Paul Morrin, CSO
- Justin Gleeson, Maynooth University / AIRO;
- Karly Greene, Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- Dr William Hynes, Future Analytics;
- Gowan Watkins, Head of Welsh Government’s Housing Conditions Evidence Programme;
- Charles Brown, Centre for Housing Market Analysis, Scottish Government;
- Philip Crowe, Space Engagers;
- Prof Rob Kitchin,
A diverse range of topics will be covered and it is hoped that we will have debate about the importance of good housing data – not least in informing policy, about how we use housing data, including innovative examples, and ideas from how other countries in how they interact with housing data. The lunch will provide networking opportunities.
Telephone: (01) 656 4100
Web site: https://housingagency.ie
Who Is It For? The seminar will be of interest to anyone who works with housing data, or those who have a general interest in how housing data is/could be used.
The seminar will be of interest to anyone who works with housing data, or those who have a general interest in how housing data is/could be used.
Delivery Method Presentations by key stakeholders with opportunity for debate and discussion
Presentations by key stakeholders with opportunity for debate and discussion
Course Content The key themes of the seminar are:
• Housing data: Unlocking data driven opportunities within housing: potential sources and linkages
• Housing Market dynamics
The key themes of the seminar are:
Other Notes / Information Any queries? Contact Ursula McAnulty, Senior Researcher email@example.com
Any queries? Contact Ursula McAnulty, Senior Researcher firstname.lastname@example.org