Explore effective maintenance and repairs service in Ireland
No dates are currently scheduled for this listing
In this webinar we’ll hear from housing providers across Ireland to discuss best practice and innovative, tenant based approaches to repairs and maintenance.
Housing associations, local authorities and private property providers in Ireland manage a diverse range of portfolios, all facing numerous repairs and maintenance challenges. Despite these challenges, tenants are very much at the centre of their service provision, and this session will explore good practice, innovative solutions and Irish regulation for repairs and maintenance.
- Learn from case studies showcasing strong practice-based approaches to maintenance and repairs
- Gain a better understanding of the maintenance and repairs landscape in Ireland
- Explore the importance and impact of data and monitoring trends in providing an effective service
- Understand the regulatory environment in Ireland
- Learn about the role of tenants in contractor appointments and monitoring overall performance.