Delivering an Effective Maintenance and Repair Service in Ireland: CIH Training Event
No dates are currently scheduled for this listing
Housing associations, local authorities and private property providers in Ireland manage a diverse range of portfolios, all facing numerous repairs and maintenance challenges. Despite these challenges, tenants are very much at the centre of their service provision, and this session will explore good practice, innovative solutions and Irish regulation for repairs and maintenance.
- Learn from case studies showcasing strong practice-based approaches to maintenance and repairs
- Gain a better understanding of the maintenance and repairs landscape in Ireland
- Explore the importance and impact of data and monitoring trends in providing an effective service
- Understand the regulatory environment in Ireland
- Learn about the role of tenants in contractor appointments and monitoring overall performance.
Delivery Method Online
Course Content In this webinar we'll hear from housing providers across Ireland to discuss best practice and innovative, tenant based approaches to repairs and maintenance.
In this webinar we'll hear from housing providers across Ireland to discuss best practice and innovative, tenant based approaches to repairs and maintenance.
Cost for Members
Free for CIH Members
Note On Costs For CIH Members only
For CIH Members only