Dublin Region Homeless Executive
The Dublin Region Homeless Executive (DRHE) is provided by Dublin City Council as the lead statutory local authority in the response to homelessness in Dublin and adopts a shared service approach across South Dublin County Council, Fingal County Council and Dún Laoghaire- Rathdown County Council.
The DRHE provides annual training options for statutory and state funded homeless services. This includes key workers/case managers and frontline staff involved in the assessment and placement of persons experiencing homelessness and service managers responsible for the management of these processes.
Block 1, Floor 2,
Dublin City Council,
Telephone: (01) 222 6861
Web site: https://www.homelessdublin.ie
Our Service Providers
- Institute of Public Administration
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- Residential Tenancies Board
- Irish Council for Social Housing
- Housing Agency
- Dublin Region Homeless Executive
- Approved Housing Bodies Regulatory Authority
- Local Government Management Agency
- The Land Development Agency
- Office of the Planning Regulator
|PHP generic session cookie.
|WP GDPR Cookie Consent Preferences
|Google Universal Analytics long-time unique user tracking identifier.
|Google Universal Analytics short-time unique user tracking identifier.