Approved Housing Bodies Regulatory Authority
The Approved Housing Bodies Regulatory Authority (AHBRA) is an independent authority, established in February 2021. AHBRA oversees the effective governance, financial management and performance of all voluntary and co-operative housing bodies, in accordance with the legal framework set out in the Housing (Regulation of Approved Housing Bodies) Act 2019 (the Act).
The organisation is tasked with providing the regulation of Approved Housing Bodies (AHBs) for the purpose of supporting stronger governance and the financial viability of the AHB sector, with a particular focus on safeguarding the significant public investment being made in the delivery of social housing by AHBs. AHBRA aims to provide assurances to investors, tenants, the government and to the AHB sector itself that social housing providers operate in a well-regulated and stable environment.
52 Mount Street Upper,
Our Service Providers
- Institute of Public Administration
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- Residential Tenancies Board
- Irish Council for Social Housing
- Housing Agency
- Dublin Region Homeless Executive
- Approved Housing Bodies Regulatory Authority
- Local Government Management Agency
- The Land Development Agency
- Office of the Planning Regulator
|PHP generic session cookie.
|WP GDPR Cookie Consent Preferences
|Google Universal Analytics long-time unique user tracking identifier.
|Google Universal Analytics short-time unique user tracking identifier.